Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Stop! SEE THIS OR DIE STUPID 1111




You, whoever you are, are hereby informed that this man is a Super Hero Radical Prophet of Doom And Gloom With precisely the right instructions for believers and non believers alike. Do your best to use the time you have left to make the best of every moment, moment to moment, the very best you can, as long as you never lose your breath. I mean it. Go, But Go Slow. Enjoy The Scenery. There Will Be Signs And Wonders For Those Who Don't Deny The Creator Will Be What I Will Be
 

This man is speaking the truth. He is The Prophet of Atheists, The Final Messiah of The Faithless Hopeless Godless,
who are about to be pulled into the vortex of The Great Black Hole at the Center of The GALAXY.


I am The Messiah, Son of David, All Who Heed My Teachings and Cling to My Branches Like They Would In A Tempest To A Great Oak Tree, Planted By The Creator On The Right Side of The Bank of Buddha's Stream of Dreams...........1111 Will Live With My Name In Their Hearts.


Hold on to your Hats, The Winds themselves are Confused by My Prayers. Standing Waves are the order of THE DAY.
_________________
September 29th, 2017

A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

 

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

No comments:

Post a Comment