Thursday, February 23, 2017

The New Covenant , I speak in my own name!

My brother Daniel, whom I have deep feelings for
and respect much for his true love of Torah,
and Itay Orbach, whom I love very much
and is the best friend any one could ever have,
 both brought up with me the issue of my causing my family
 shame by sharing my own narrative publicly with the world.
When I say my own narrative, that includes my thoughts and feelings
concerning the behavior of others
and in this case particularly, the members of my own family,
 by blood or by marriage.
Daniel's and Itay's comments on this issue
have caused me to research my own heart
and see for myself what motivates me
to share what I do when I write of my self,
about the pain and suffering I have endured
because of others slander.
This is what was on my mind when I fell asleep a few hours ago
and this post is what I woke up with, God's Words to me,
 like a fire in my soul, that burns away the shackles
that tie down my heart and restrain it from declaring,



I am The Messiah of Israel, The Son of David!
come back from a dark night of solitude,
cast out and away from my people, my family,
because of their sins!
Let me tell you about ages past.
There were times when The Children of Israel
were all of one heart!
No one had secrets
for all celebrated the story of their lives
for the gift from God it is.
No one judged another
for all knew that all is from The God of Jacob,
who had Reuven sleep with his father's wife!
וַיֵּלֶךְ רְאוּבֵן וַיִּשְׁכַּב אֶת בִּלְהָה פִּילֶגֶשׁ אָבִיו וַיִּשְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל
"And Reuvan went and laid with Bilhah, the woman known to his father, and Israel heard."
Heard and did nothing!
As said The Hebrew Prophet Isaiah,

"הפככם!
אם כחמר היצר יחשב?
כי יאמר מעשה לעשהו לא עשני ויצר אמר ליוצרו לא הבין!

"You have turned everything upsides down! Is the potter to be considered like the clay? Could a deed tell He who has done it, You haven't done me, or an urge say to its Maker, you don't understand!"

So I blame no one for what has been done to me,
though I have been blamed relentlessly,
for what I haven't done!
For what I am not!
And now I speak to you all in my own name
and not in the name of God,
as said The Hebrew Prophet Jeremiah,

" הַמַּשָּׂא יִהְיֶה לְאִישׁ דְּבָרוֹ"=929="ברית חדשה"

"For The Narrative (Of God) will be a man's own speech."=929="New Covenant"

מְהֻלָּל, אֶקְרָא יְהוָה; וּמִן-אֹיְבַי, אִוָּשֵׁעַ. (תהילים, יח,ד)=929

חָנֵּנוּ יְהוָה חָנֵּנוּ כִּי-רַב, שָׂבַעְנוּ בוּז. (תהילים, קכג,ג)929

Psalms 18-4 "Glorified, I will call God, and from my enemies be saved!"=929
Psalms 123-3 "Redeem us God, Redeem us, far too much have we been scorned!"=929

This be true if a woman or man speak the truth
of their own story, their God Given Narrative,
without conceit or deceit,
and so I speak to you!
I bring with me the "New Covenant"= 929=ברית חדשה
for The Correction of The Heart of Israel,
The Holy Grammar for The Word of The Heart!

"ומלתם את ערלת לבבכם"

"And you will cut away ("with The Word of Truth"), the fatty cover of your own hearts!"
So said The Greatest Prophet of Them All,
because he was the least of all in his own eyes,
having cut away the fat of his own heart
with piety and faith, in The God of Art!
The Writer of The Book
from which Moses asked to be erased.
were God to destroy Israel
and make of him a new nation.
What could be more humble than that?

"והאיש משה ענו מאד"=838="And the man Moses was very humble."

And whether you believe me or not, so am I.
A humble man,
 no longer even proud of my God Given Humility.


So I speak not in conceit or deceit
when I say what I do of myself
and my own story,
for my story and the story of "my family", 838 =משפחתי= יונתן רבינס
The Children of Israel,
was told by "Moses, The Man of God= משה איש האלהים=747
to be known by all The Family of Man,
as The Story of The Son of Man,
who is received because he speaks in his own name.
"43  I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will receive him. "
As said The Hebrew Prophet,
Yeshua of Nazareth,=ישוע הנוצרי=747
I speak in my own God Given Name,
Jonathan Michael Robbins=939= יונתן מיכאל רבינס
Google It!

Jonathan Michael Robbins My attempts to edit this post by deleting the superfluous repetition of text do not work. So be it. "Because twice is good" פעמיים כי טוב
Jonathan Michael Robbins
Jonathan Michael Robbins Facebook has, by The Will of God, made the above post a mess.
Jonathan Michael Robbins
Jonathan Michael Robbins Only those who exert an effort will benefit from what God would have me share. יגעת מצאת, לא יגעת לא מצאת and . כְּבֹד אֱלֹהִים, הַסְתֵּר דָּבָר; וּכְבֹד מְלָכִים, חֲקֹר דָּבָר.
Jonathan Michael Robbins
Jonathan Michael Robbins
הָיָה לָהֶם דְּבַר יְהוָה צַו לָצָו צַו לָצָו קַו לָקָו קַו לָקָו זְעֵיר שָׁם זְעֵיר שָׁם לְמַעַן יֵלְכוּ וְכָשְׁלוּ אָחוֹר וְנִשְׁבָּרוּ וְנוֹקְשׁוּ וְנִלְכָּדוּ

No comments:

Post a Comment