Friday, October 20, 2017

PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO FREE ME מימי1111!

 
 
I am surrounded around from within the borders of the sphere which is my EVER expanding mind, by autonomous anonymous SELF created benevolence, which is the epitome of the highest most purely perfected fidelity of free love for love of THE TRUTH above all else, above any Creator god, ABOVE AND BENEATH AND ALL AROUND LIFE WITHIN my mind, ABOVE AND BENEATH AND ALL AROUND, all that has a duration of direction towards or away from, anything else that can be cross referenced with time or located by place in any kind of mental space, as perceived from any viewpoint, in any kind of Universe there is or ever will BE !
 
I AM FREE TO BE WHAT I WILL BE!

I am surrounded around from within the borders of the sphere which is my EVER expanding mind, by autonomous anonymous SELF created MALEVOLENCE, which is the epitome of the highest most purely perfected fidelity of HATRED for love of LIES above all else, above any Creator god, ABOVE AND BENEATH AND ALL AROUND LIFE WITHIN my mind, ABOVE AND BENEATH AND ALL AROUND, all that has a duration of direction towards or away from, anything else that can be cross referenced with time or located by place in any kind of mental space, as perceived from any viewpoint, in any kind of Universe there is or ever will BE !
 
All Shapes and Forms Are No More Than Metaphors  For  Creative Dynamic Abstractions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment