Wednesday, October 11, 2017

At The Beach With Life, My Wife!

Just got back from the beach. Went there with my wife who dwells within me. We are quite a couple, she and I. The water was a little cooler than yesterday and there was a moon in the sky and white flowing fluffy clouds and the sun poured down like warm honey on my body which felt so sweet. There were many people sprawled out on the sands and bathing in the waters, women and men and children and they all looked so happy! For a very long moment I felt as if I had arrived already where I am going to. A place where people love and respect one another, where there are no masters and no servants and everyone goes about their business with interest and not getting in the way of any one else. Married couples are faithful to each other and teach their children to be grateful for what they have and that sharing with others makes whatever one does more worthwhile and gratifying and the children learn this to be true because they simply enjoy sharing, all of them. People work a six day week at what they know themselves meant to do, something meaningful for themselves and that makes them aware that they are valuable and contributing to the vitality of a thriving society around them. Everyone minds their own business unless invited to join others in celebration of whatever occasion's time has come. When help of any kind is needed people have no hesitation in asking for it, and those who help feel privileged to be able to do so. Their is no religion, but everyone believes in God. Simple gratitude is a way of life. When people say what is on their mind, they do so without presuming any thing about anyone else. People ask each other to express what they feel and how they want things to change to make things better, when improvement is warranted. No one is sick. The women wear whatever they like at the beach and are not offended when men look at their beauty and the men never look longer or more than they are welcome to. Every one just knows how to respect the space of others and no one behaves rudely or crudely. When people marry or do business together, they make and strive to keep honest contracts. However if someone discovers after making a contract that something unexpected more worthwhile has come to them, they are released from the contract without penalty, because everyone is happy to see someone else become happier.

When we came home, my wife had me clean our little room and eat and take shower. Then she told me to lie down on my bed and close my eyes. She showed me things going on inside me that I wasn't aware of, fears mostly. I almost never feel fear. Only a sense of worry I hate to feel because it implies I have not enough Faith to completely trust The God that has been so good to me and brought me so far away and out of all that has gone so terribly wrong with the world you all inhabit. This world which is breaking out in fires and I don't mean just what is happening in California. I felt the truth of what she said, that I deny my fears out of the self judgement that a Prophet like myself is less than perfectly faithful, if he still has fears.
I do. They are all for you all. I cried and felt a great and very deep relief. I relive myself from any sense of duty to anyone alive but my own integrity and that means my Wife INSide, under my God. That's it.
 
My wife told me to look up a song on YOUTUBE called "There's a place for us!" I thought she meant from West Side Story, but it was this. 


November 11th, 2017! 11:11 A. M.

A Catastrophic Tragedy! Definitely!

Down With The US of AmerCia.

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס
 

No comments:

Post a Comment